Service Award is an annual event to appreciate a form of respect and trust of Time International to employees who have shown loyalty and work performance for certain periods of time, which are 10, 15, 20, 25, to 30 years. This year’s event was held at Patio Venue & Dining, Dharmawangsa, Jakarta. The awarding night which was hosted by Syahreda (Wholesale Tissot) and Tasya (Lifestyle) began with an opening speech from the Head of HR, then an intimate dinner together, then finally the awarding session, and a speech from our President & CEO.
The warm atmosphere was very memorable as there was musical accompaniment played by a professional pianist. Not only that, the atmosphere was also fun and lively when the MC read out unique fun facts from each award recipients.
Congratulations to our awardees!
- Janet Gunara (Lifestyle Fashion)
- Novan Arisandy (Urban Icon)
- Satria Mahardika (Urban Icon)
- Dwi Pujiastutiningtyas (Wholesale)
- Endang Wahyuni (Project)
- Dyah Ayu Novita (Chanel)
- Pujo Hartono (IT)
- Jamaludin (Time Care Service Center)
- Santo (Rolex Service Center)
- Rachman Lesmana (INTime)
- Setiawan T. (Luxury Watches and Jewelry)
- Andi Syafuan (@Time)
- Andika Gumilar (INTime)
- Petra Lukman (Rolex)
- Ronal Hamdani (The Time Place)
- Ahmad Fatoni (Tissot)
- Abdul Ghofur (The Time Place)
- Robby Gunawan (The Time Place)
- Ahmad Sony Ratta (The Time Place)
- Iswan Wahyudi (Rolex Service Center)
- Yudi Saptono (Finance)
- Erwanto (Human Resources)
- Elina (Logistic)
- Zainuddin (The Time Place)
- Sukidi (Finance)
Congratulations once again to our employees who have shown enthusiasm and loyalty! We are very proud of you. Keep inspiring everyone around you and we wish you many more successes in years ahead!
SERVICE AWARDS 2019 Time International